Beatles bible needs a face. | Page 3 | Fab Forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —





— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Beatles bible needs a face.
No permission to create posts
31 August 2010
1.49am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1162
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

skye said:

Yes, photobucket is less of a commitment but both are free.


Ok, thank you.
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
5 September 2010
5.43am
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 377
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline

Sunii said:

Jane Asher? Pfft, Pattie Boyd, ftw! (Just to make Fiendish Thingy mad, of course)


Of course.

Livvy forever! a-hard-days-night-john-6

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
5 September 2010
12.31pm
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
Offline

Jane Asher for the win, Pattie doesn't float my boat. Also, Sunii I have to say you are really pretty :)

But in all seriousness, The Beatles are already wonderful poster children, I mean look at John here --> two-virgins

asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh
5 September 2010
6.57pm
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 335
Member Since:
17 June 2010
Offline

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

Jane Asher for the win, Pattie doesn't float my boat. Also, Sunii I have to say you are really pretty :)

But in all seriousness, The Beatles are already wonderful poster children, I mean look at John here --> two-virgins


That picture is not a good example of poster children.a-hard-days-night-paul-3
Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison
5 September 2010
7.05pm
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1162
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

It really isnt.

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
5 September 2010
7.23pm
Alissa
Find me in my field of grass
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 401
Member Since:
21 August 2009
Offline

Yeah, I think the boys are poster-y enough. Wouldn't it be corny to have a picture of a girl just smiling, with a speech bubble explaining "I'm _______ and I approve this website." Yeah, not my cup of tea.
How about George? george-martin

Tongue, lose thy light. Moon, take thy flight… see ya, George!
5 September 2010
7.26pm
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 335
Member Since:
17 June 2010
Offline

Alissa said:

Yeah, I think the boys are poster-y enough. Wouldn't it be corny to have a picture of a girl just smiling, with a speech bubble explaining "I'm _______ and I approve this website." Yeah, not my cup of tea.
How about George? george-martin


That would be sorta corny. How about we just have thousands of pictures of Jane Asher. Everwhere.
Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison
5 September 2010
7.32pm
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1162
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

kingjjj8 said:

Alissa said:

Yeah, I think the boys are poster-y enough. Wouldn't it be corny to have a picture of a girl just smiling, with a speech bubble explaining "I'm _______ and I approve this website." Yeah, not my cup of tea.
How about George? george-martin


That would be sorta corny. How about we just have thousands of pictures of Jane Asher. Everwhere.

Or George with hs shirt flying off!a-hard-days-night-john-6Naughty me.
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
6 September 2010
12.13am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

Also, Sunii I have to say you are really pretty :)


Why thank you:)

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
6 September 2010
12.54am
JoB
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 275
Member Since:
21 May 2010
Offline

I think the site is fine the way it is, I mean, why do we need someone saying "I'm _________ and I approve of this site" when we all know that everyone using this site would approve?

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.
6 September 2010
12.57am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1162
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

JoB said:

I think the site is fine the way it is, I mean, why do we need someone saying "I'm _________ and I approve of this site" when we all know that everyone using this site would approve?


Why must you be so right all the time? Be wrong for once in your life!a-hard-days-night-paul-1
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
6 September 2010
12.59am
JoB
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 275
Member Since:
21 May 2010
Offline

Dear Prudence said:

JoB said:

I think the site is fine the way it is, I mean, why do we need someone saying "I'm _________ and I approve of this site" when we all know that everyone using this site would approve?


Why must you be so right all the time? Be wrong for once in your life!a-hard-days-night-paul-1
 

Ahaha, I'm wrong a lot of the time, just ask all my friends
I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.
6 September 2010
1.00am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 894
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline

She also takes things too far

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
6 September 2010
1.01am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1162
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

Paulrus said:

She also takes things too far


Yay Paulrus is here!
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
6 September 2010
1.01am
JoB
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 275
Member Since:
21 May 2010
Offline

I was waiting for you to mention that James.

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.
6 September 2010
1.05am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 894
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline

I'm happy to deliver.

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
6 September 2010
1.10am
JoB
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 275
Member Since:
21 May 2010
Offline

Of course. If only I could think of something bad about you to write.

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.
6 September 2010
1.12am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline

He's gay for Paul Mccartney:)

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
6 September 2010
1.12am
Paulrus
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 894
Member Since:
8 April 2010
Offline

Dammit.

Well, the Ukraine girls really knock me out  They leave the West behind 
6 September 2010
1.13am
JoB
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 275
Member Since:
21 May 2010
Offline

LOL

Go Kyra!

I'd like to be, under the sea, in an octopus's garden, with you.
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Zig, meanmistermustard, AppleScruffJunior, ladycat, Annadog40, StrawberryWalrus, CrossingAbbeyRoad
71 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 14673

Ahhh Girl: 9116

Annadog40: 7987

parlance: 7086

mr. Sun king coming together: 6949

Zig: 6550

Mr. Kite: 5999

mithveaen: 4633

Ron Nasty: 4282

trcanberra: 4111

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 3307

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3490

Posts: 180477

Newest Members: moptop69, Jolly Jimmy, nax1211, ILOVEPAULY, Kate

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 9116, meanmistermustard: 14673, Zig: 6550, Joe: 4051

Administrators: Joe: 4051, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: Regular John, allstar_jason
Upcoming: Here Comes The Sun