Hi. I’m Joe, creator of The Beatles Bible. All feedback about this site is welcome, whether it’s to sing its praises or to point out errors.
If you’ve got something to say about the songs or albums, please comment on the relevant articles. Otherwise leave a message here and I’ll do my best to respond.
If it’s a general question about The Beatles, you may want to ask it on the Fab Forum. I’m just one person, but that particular section of the site gets visits from dozens of fans and experts. Please consider going there if you just want to discuss The Beatles.
In response to some fairly frequently-asked questions:
- If you’re writing a research paper or school/college assignment I am unable to provide citation details that are not already on the site.
- Sorry, but I cannot tell you the value of your rare Beatles records/autographs/whatever. Please consider asking in the forum instead. If it’s really rare, and you’re serious about selling, an auction house should be able to give a valuation.
- I don’t do link exchanges. If you have a good site, though, let me know and I’ll take a look.
- If you’re trying to get Beatles footage or photographs cleared for reuse, you should talk to a copyright lawyer who specialises in these matters.
- I cannot help you promote your product/site/video/song etc. That’s not why I set this site up.
- Please do not contact if you are selling anything non-Beatles related, particularly SEO services.
Other than that, I’d love to hear from you, and I’ll do my best to reply.
If you’re a publisher putting out a Beatles book, definitely get in touch! I have a number of reviewers who are keen to write about new books. Contact me in the first instance and I’ll match it with someone.