Sir Paul McCartney performed at the Echo Arena in Liverpool, in the last show of his On The Run tour in 2011.
It was McCartney's first show in Liverpool since the Up And Coming Tour stopped at the O2 Academy on 20 December 2010.
The setlist was largely the same as his show the night before in Manchester, although there were two notable additions: Penny Lane and Mull Of Kintyre, the latter song during the encore. Penny Lane was introduced with the words: "We don't normally play this one, but we've stuck it in tonight. I think you'll see why."
Before the concert McCartney was presented with an Echo Arena Icon award by the venue's chief executive Bob Prattey.
Sir Paul is the biggest musical icon of all time so we hope our award is a fitting tribute.
He seemed extremely proud to accept the award and thrilled to be playing in Liverpool for the final leg of his latest tour.
McCartney's band was Paul 'Wix' Wickens (vocals, keyboards, guitar, percussion, harmonica), Brian Ray (vocals, guitar, bass), Rusty Anderson (vocals, guitar) and Abe Laboriel Jr (vocals, drums).
- Hello, Goodbye
- Junior's Farm
- All My Loving
- Drive My Car
- Sing The Changes
- The Night Before
- Let Me Roll It
- Paperback Writer
- The Long And Winding Road
- Come And Get It
- Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
- Maybe I'm Amazed
- I've Just Seen A Face/a>
- And I Love Her
- Here Today
- Dance Tonight
- Mrs Vandebilt
- Eleanor Rigby
- Ram On
- Penny Lane
- Band On The Run
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- Back In The USSR
- I've Got A Feeling
- A Day In The Life/Give Peace A Chance
- Let It Be
- Live and Let Die
- Hey Jude
On The Run tour dates:
- 15 July 2011: Yankee Stadium, New York
- 16 July 2011: Yankee Stadium, New York
- 24 July 2011: Comerica Park, Detroit
- 26 July 2011: Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada
- 27 July 2011: Bell Centre, Montreal, Canada
- 31 July 2011: Wrigley Field, Chicago
- 1 August 2011: Wrigley Field, Chicago
- 4 August 2011: Great American Ball Park, Cincinnati
- 13 November 2011: Yas Arena, Abu Dhabi
- 26 November 2011: Unipol Arena, Bologna, Italy
- 27 November 2011: Mediolanum Forum, Milan, Italy
- 30 November 2011: Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France
- 1 December 2011: Lanxess Arena, Köln, Germany
- 5 December 2011: O2 Arena, London
- 10 December 2011: Ericsson Globe Arena, Stockholm, Sweden
- 12 December 2011: Hartwall Areena, Helsinki, Finland
- 14 December 2011: Olimpiyskiy Arena, Moscow, Russia
- 19 December 2011: Manchester Evening News Arena, Manchester
- 20 December 2011: Echo Arena, Liverpool