The Beatles had a tough drive through snow to get to their two concerts at the City Hall in Newcastle. It was the fourth and final occasion they visited the venue.
Live: City Hall, Newcastle
6.00pm, Saturday 4 December 1965 (48 years ago)
Also on this day...
- 1969: Recording, mixing: Item 1 and Item 2 by John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- 1969: George Harrison live at City Hall, Sheffield with Delaney & Bonnie
- 1969: Television: 24 Hours: The World Of John And Yoko - day three
- 1969: Recording, mixing: Blue Turning Grey Over You by Ringo Starr
- 1968: George Harrison invites Hell's Angels to Apple
- 1964: UK album release: Beatles For Sale
- 1962: Television: Tuesday Rendezvous
Want more? Visit the Beatles history section.