The Beatles’ first concert at the Odeon Cinema in Lewisham, London, was part of their tour with Chris Montez and Tommy Roe.
The Beatles returned to the venue on one other occasion, on 8 December 1963.
The building opened as the Gaumont Palace in 1932. It closed as a cinema in 1981 and was converted at various times to a bingo hall, nightclub and pool club. It was demolished in 1991 as part of a road widening scheme.